At the core, we are client-centered and every decision we make is to meet the needs of our clients and their families. In our continued growth and commitment to excellence, we completed a workshop this fall to help clarify our messaging and talk through our process. This workshop was helpful to validate that we were keeping up with best practices, and to see the difference between the journey and the end goal. By going through this workshop, we were able to get assistance in differentiating our internal messaging with staff vs the external messaging to the clients and community. There is some overlap but also some major differences, which was valuable for us to see as we have evolved as an organization over the years.
One of our favorite outcomes of the workshop was breaking down our client onboarding process so it was easier to understand for our clients and families. Searching for the right environment for your loved one to be cared for is an intimidating process filled with many questions:
- What does the process look like?
- How do we start?
- How do we enroll my loved one?
- How much are your services?
You don’t have to do this alone and it can get overwhelming – we know! We are here to make the process as easy as possible and to bring peace of mind and joy to you and your loved ones’ lives.
So read on to get our detailed client onboarding process, info on how we work, and next steps for your family. Remember, you can contact us directly should you have any questions or concerns.
Our 7-step client onboarding process
- Schedule a free consultation
- Call the toll free number 866-967-9994
- Speak with the intake specialist
- Provide general information about current circumstances
- Submit payment for needs assessment process
- Receive invoice through email
- Pay invoice online within 48 hours
- Begin needs assessment process
- Complete an application
- Send medical records
- Sign release information forms
- Send COVID vaccination card
- Schedule intake interview and/or in-home safety assessment
- Virtual or in-person option
- Meeting to review proposal of services
- Approve proposal within 48 hours
- Complete onboarding paperwork
- Receive welcome email, invoice from QBO and contract from AdobeSign.
- Submit payment and sign contract online within 48 hours
- START SERVICES!
- Meet team members who provide support
We look forward to serving more families in 2023!
To learn more about how we infuse joy, heart and celebrate our community members, sign up for our monthly newsletter HERE. In our newsletter, you will also receive important news and updates on upcoming events. You can also follow us on Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook to stay in the know.